21 Nov 2016 Books by Badass Women
As you know, my other favorite hobby aside from training is writing and reading. I feel that this is the time for women to really share the strength of their voices. This is my list, published in the Huffington Post, of books I’ve enjoyed this year by badass women that are worth reading.
1. Alison Levine – On the Edge: Leadership Lessons from Mount Everest and Other Extreme Environments
2. Amy Schumer – The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo
3. Brene Brown – Rising Strong
4. Dorie Clark – Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build A Following Around It
5. Elizabeth Gilbert – Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
6. Faith Salie – Approval Junkie: Adventures in Caring Too Much
7. Gabby Bernstein – The Universe Has Your Back
8. Katty Kay and Claire Shipman – The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance – What Women Should Know
9. Mindy Kaling – Why Not Me?
10. Shonda Rhimes – Year of Yes: How to Dance it Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person
11. Siri Lindley – Surfacing: From the Depths of Self-Doubt to Winning Big and Living Fearlessly
If there is one you love and I missed feel free to make a comment and let us know!